CENTER FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH (CDHN) • THREE RIVERS ENDOSCOPY CENTER (TREC)
COVID 19 UPDATE:
With the continued health, well-being and safety of our patients and staff as our goal, we continually assess and implement changes to improve and increase our safety standards. In order to provide the highest quality, safest and most efficient care for our patients, we are updating our safety measures. Changes that quickly became common expectations when going out in public will continue to be observed when you come to our facility. These safety measures are expected of our staff as well as our patients and their families.
Here are some of the requirements you can expect when you come to our facility:
1. Our staff will continue to wear personal protective equipment in all areas at all times.
2. ONLY patients will be permitted inside our facility. However, if you REQUIRE assistance to your office visit, your caretaker or companion must show proof that they are fully vaccinated and provide a government issued photo ID upon arrival.
3. All patients and approved companions will be asked several screening questions upon entry.
4. Anyone who enters our facility WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR THEIR OWN MASK. We will NOT provide a mask for you.
5. If you are here for a procedure, your driver must REMAIN IN OUR PARKING LOT for the entire duration of your procedure. If your driver is unable to stay, your procedure will be rescheduled. After your procedure, you will be given a post-operative report to take home. Your driver will receive a phone call or text message with instructions to pick you up at the discharge door. Our goal is to limit exposure to others, so it is important that that your driver is immediately available to pick you up upon discharge.
6. We ask that you ARRIVE ON TIME for your appointment. This will allow us to maintain safe social distancing in our waiting room.
7. We have hand sanitizer and sinks with soap in the facility. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS AS YOU ENTER AND LEAVE.
Rest assured that, as always, we clean our facility on a regular basis. Our standards meet or exceed CDC guidelines and we are constantly working to improve. Health and safety have always been our number one priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Lester Stine, MD. Medical Director