CENTER FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH THREE RIVERS ENDOSCOPY CENTER
Our safety measures are constantly updated in consideration of the prevalence of COVID-19 in our area. To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, the following precautionary measures must be observed:
• Our staff will continue to wear personal protective equipment in all patient care areas at all times.
• A FACE MASK MUST BE PROPERLY WORN BY EVERYONE WHO ENTERS OUR FACILITY. We will NOT provide masks for those who do not have one.
• Only one companion, guest, or driver may accompany patients inside the building. If your guest, companion, or driver appears to be ill, they must wait outside the building.
• Arrive on time for your appointment to prevent over-crowding in our waiting rooms.
• You must arrange for a driver if you are scheduled for a procedure in our surgery center. Drivers are required to remain in the waiting room, on our premises, or in the parking lot for the entire duration of your procedure. After your procedure, your driver may accompany you to the Recovery Area where the doctor will discuss the results of your procedure and you will be given a post-operative report to take home. If your driver is unable to stay, your procedure will be rescheduled.
• Drivers who wish to remain in the parking lot or outside the building during your procedure may request to receive a phone call or text message with instructions to pick you up at the Patient Discharge Door. It is important for your driver to be immediately available to pick you up upon discharge. If your driver is unable to stay, your procedure will be rescheduled.
• We have hand sanitizer and sinks with soap in the facility. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS AS YOU ENTER AND LEAVE.
Rest assured that, as always, we clean our facility on a regular basis. Our standards meet or exceed CDC guidelines and we are constantly working to improve. Health and safety have always been our number one priority.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Lester Stine, MD