CENTER FOR DIGESTIVE HEALTH/THREE RIVERS ENDOSCOPY
COVID 19 UPDATE:
With the continued health, well-being and safety of our patients and staff as our goal, we continually assess and implement changes to improve and increase our safety standards. So, on November 20, 2020 when the Pennsylvania Department of Health ordered additional mandates to help protect the public against the spread of COVID-19, we at CDHN/TREC realized that changes were necessary if we were to continue to provide the highest quality, safest and most efficient care for our patients. In the coming weeks and months, here are some of the changes you can expect when you come to our facility, as well as what will be expected of our patients and their families.
- Our staff will continue to wear personal protective equipment in all areas at all times.
- Anyone who enters our facility WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK. We will NOT provide a mask for you.
- We ask that you arrive ON TIME for your appointment. This will allow us to maintain safe social distancing in our waiting room.
- All patients will be asked several screening questions and their temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- ONLY patients will be permitted inside our facility. If you are here for a procedure, your driver must REMAIN IN OUR PARKING LOT for the entire duration of your procedure. If your driver is unable to stay, your procedure will be rescheduled. After your procedure, the doctor will discuss the results with you as is customary, and you will be given a post-operative report to take home. Your driver will receive a phone call or text message with instructions to pick you up at the discharge door. Our goal is to limit exposure to others, so it is important that that your driver is immediately available to pick you up upon discharge.
- We have hand sanitizer and sinks with soap in the facility. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS AS YOU ENTER AND LEAVE.
- We have experienced a significant increase in patient volume since earlier in the pandemic and because of this, our cancellation policy .
Rest assured that, as always, we clean our facility on a regular basis. Our standards meet or exceed CDC guideline and we are constantly working to improve. Health and safety have always been our number one priority. Together we will get through this. Please do note hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Lester Stine MD