Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Moon Township Office
Planning your first visit to Center For Digestive Health & Nutrition? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Moon office. To save you time, you will receive a text and/or e-mail to complete your health history forms about a week prior to your appointment.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
What To Bring
- Driver's License or other Photo ID.
- All Insurance cards
- It is our office policy to collect all co-payments and deductibles on the day of the appointment. Be prepared to pay this. We accept cash, check, or charge card.
- Know what prescription and non-prescription medicines you take and why you take them. You may wish to put them all in a bag and bring them with you. Medication errors are the most common health care mistakes
- Write down any special questions, new symptoms, or other concerns that you may have.
- Please leave jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to remove.
For your convenience, some of our patient forms are located below.
- OFFICE POLICIES
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
Insurance and Billing
We are contracted with most local insurance carriers. Many plans may not be listed due to their size, location or affiliations with other plans. We highly encourage all patients to contact their employer benefits departments or the member service departments of their insurance carriers for the accurate participating information prior to their appointment. This list can change at any time.
For more information please click the Financial Policy link above.